We have virtual peer support options!
As of Tuesday March 17 2020 Self Help & Peer Support will be providing virtual support only due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Please email email@example.com to register for any of the following teleconference groups or to request individual peer support via phone.
About our groups:
- Our services are open to any adults living in Waterloo Wellington communities.
- There is no intake and no wait list to join! Just send us an email and we will send you the link the connect to the groups you wish to join.
- All groups are drop-in based with no attendance tracked.
- All groups are run by trained peer supporters with lived experience of the group topic.
- **Note – in order to help us keep our services safe, comfortable spaces where people recover, we kindly ask those who visit us to follow our Code of Conduct.